Wednesday, June 25, 2008
We would both like to say that UNCLE PUPPY has no life! He has too much time on his hands to be able to wright on indystar and on here! See our theory is that all there is to do in the day is sleep! We do that so that we can drive mom and dad crazy when they get home! HAHAHAHAHA! We did learn the driving people crazy thing from uncle puppy! Now we are even crying and mooching like aunt honey! Hey we are still young, we will learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look you snot noses, just because I manage my time in an efficient manner doesn't mean I have too much time on my hands. I have a full social calender and many friends as you can tell by reading my blog and the comments. So I suggest you try getting organized and you can do all of the things you want to do AND sleep!
UP
cdxwkgvHi snot noses,
Dad told me you got whippin's yesterday. Let me just say that I do not approve of any disciplinary action against any cats. I'll make sure dad says something to your mom and dad to make sure the whippin's stop.
UP
Post a Comment